Bolingbroke Academy, like all ARK academies, receives pupil premium in respect of our most disadvantaged pupils. The funds are spent on planned intervention to support pupils in reaching target levels for their age as quickly as possible and in supporting their academic progress. Each academy plans their academic support and intervention according to the needs of their individual studentsand we explain how this support is used in our Pupil Premium Statement.
Do you qualify?
You can register your child for Free School Meals if you get any of these benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Pupils can also register for Free School Meals if they get any of these benefits themselves.
If you feel that you may be eligible for Free School Meals or if you need to re-new your application please contact the academy.