If you missed our Sixth Form Open Day but would like to find out more please contact us on 020 7924 8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications for September 2019 is Friday 14th December 2018.
Our Sixth Form combines the highest of expectations with increased independence, responsibility and endless opportunities for our students.
Sixth Formers are leaders within the wider Bolingbroke family. They access a rich, rewarding and tailored set of experiences that raise aspirations and offer up fresh opportunities in a uniquely small, personalised environment. We pride ourselves on knowing, nurturing and developing every student.
The Sixth Form is based on powerful learning relationships between students and a team of exceptionally committed teachers, willing to do whatever it takes to achieve our mission of preparing students for optimum success at A-Level and beyond.
We offer a bespoke, challenging and engaging curriculum with a range of academic courses alongside a varied skills-focused programme for all learners.
We ensure that every student here realises their potential, achieves outstanding outcomes and acquires wider skills and experiences that will prepare them to venture into the world beyond Bolingbroke with curiosity, compassion and courage.
Sixth Form Leadership Team
The Sixth Form Leadership Team is led by:
Director of Sixth Form, Ms Orchin
Deputy Director of Sixth Form (Y12), Ms McGarvey
Deputy Director of Sixth Form (Y13) & EPQ Coordinator, Mr Knight
Our Commitment to you
We are committed to providing you with the highest quality Sixth Form experience. In order to do this we will:
- ensure you feel cared for, included and valued as an individual.
- do all that we can to help you reach a good university and/or enter a professional career of your choice.
- treat you with honesty, fairness and respect as a young adult in a professional learning environment.
Teaching and learning is at the heart of what we do. We will:
- provide a consistently high-quality learning experience with lessons that engage and challenge.
- provide personalised support through your teachers and tutors to support your progress.
- help you to organise your work effectively so that you meet our expected standards.
Keeping track of your progress is fundamental. You will:
- meet regularly with your teachers and tutors throughout the year to monitor your progress.
- receive regular progress reports comparing your performance against your target grades.
- attend parents’ evenings with your parents/carers to review your progress.
We work in partnership with other like-minded school sixth forms in the Ark network. We are committed to:
- ensuring a culture of equality and respect that celebrates the diversity of our communities.
- actively seeking out the views of students to help us improve what we do.
- providing a safe and secure environment for learning.
The Bolingbroke Academy BE BOLD Values