How to apply for a place at Bolingbroke Academy Sixth Form:
- Internal and external applicants attend our Open Morning on Saturday October 13th 2018.
- All applicants complete an online application form using this link: SIXTH FORM APPLICATION FORM
- External applicants will need to identify a reference from their current school. This is normally the form tutor, Head of House or Head of Year.
- The deadline for submissions is the first week in December.
- Tours can be arranged upon request.
- Every applicant will have a one to one guidance meeting in January and conditional offers will be made in writing.
- A series of events will be organised to bring internal and external applicants together before starting Year 12.
- In the summer term, after GCSE exams have finished, we hold a Sixth Form Induction day with taster sessions.
- Students will be given Bridging Projects to complete over the summer to bridge the gap between GCSE and A Level courses, enabling them to get off to a flying start in September.
- On GCSE Results Day in August, applicants will have an enrolment interview to confirm admission and course choices.