How to apply for a place at Bolingbroke Academy Sixth Form:
- Internal and external applicants attend our Open Morning on Saturday October 13th 2018.
- All applicants complete an online application form using this link: SIXTH FORM APPLICATION FORM
- External applicants will need to identify a reference from their current school. This is normally the form tutor, Head of House or Head of Year.
- The deadline for submissions is the first week in December.
- Tours can be arranged upon request.
- Every applicant will have a one to one guidance meeting in January and conditional offers will be made in writing.
- A series of events will be organised to bring internal and external applicants together before starting Year 12.
- In the summer term, after GCSE exams have finished, we hold a Sixth Form Induction day with taster sessions.
- Students will be given Bridging Projects to complete over the summer to bridge the gap between GCSE and A Level courses, enabling them to get off to a flying start in September.
- On GCSE Results Day in August, applicants will have an enrolment interview to confirm admission and course choices.
If you have any questions about your application then please contact Ms Orchin at firstname.lastname@example.org