Bolingbroke Academy uses WisePay, an online payment system, for all payments to the academy. We are a cashless Academy and ask that pupils do not bring money into school
All current pupils have already been issued with a log in and user name. New pupils will be given this information within in the first few weeks of term.
To access your account, click here.
The WisePay System can be used to
- Book and pay for Academy trips
- Pay for individual music lessons
- Put money on your child’s account for meals and snacks
- Book and pay for special events
What are the benefits?
- Make quick and secure payments at any time
- Pay for trips in installments
- See your balance and payment history clearly
- Pay for music lessons/music exams
- Use any major debit or credit card
- No more writing cheques
- All the information you need in one place
Once you have made a payment, the information will be sent to the finance team at Bolingbroke Academy so that payments can be recorded and ticked off.
WisePay is extremely secure:
- All money that you pay goes directly and immediately to Bolingbroke Academy’s bank account.
- The site is secure as it is encrypted using a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session. Neither WisePay nor Bolingbroke Academy can see or have access to any of your bank/card details and these are not stored by WisePay or Bolingbroke Academy.
Lunch payments 2019-2020
Payment for pupil lunches must be made through WisePay, and not via standing order as in previous years.
To pay for this term’s lunches, log into your WisePay account – then choose Food and Drink, then Lunch Payments 2019-20 and whichever payment option you prefer.
All pupils and students may buy healthy snacks at Break Time.
You must pay into their cashless account in advance, and they pay using their biometric data ID. Please choose the Cashless Payments under the Food and Drink option.
No cash will be taken on the premises and pupils must have a credit balance on their cashless account in order to purchase food.