Charging & Remission Policy
Ark Bolingbroke Academy aims to:
- Be committed to a free academy education for all
- Ensure that education in the academy is free.
- Ensure that activities offered wholly or mainly during normal academy teaching time should be available to all students regardless of their parents’ ability or willingness to help meet the cost.
- Ensure that there is no statutory requirement to charge for any form of education but the academy has the discretion to charge for optional activities provided wholly or mainly out of academy hours.
- Exercise the right when required to invite voluntary contributions for the benefit of the academy or in support of activities organised by the academy, whether during or outside
To view the Ark Charging & Remission policy please click here
If you have any queries pelase address them to email@example.com