Ordering and payments
- Price per meal: £2.70 for Key Stage 3 and £2.90 for Key Stage 4 and 5
- Price per week: £14.00 for Key Stage 3 and £14.50 for Key Stage 4 and 5
During the mid-morning break pupils can also purchase a light snack to be eaten in the dining area.
Please keep your child’s cashless account topped up with a balance of at least £13.00. They will be charged daily for lunch based on their attendance. Bolingbroke Academy uses an online payment system called iPayimpact for all payments to the Academy including meals and snacks.
A vegetarian option is always available and the kitchen is usually able to cater for special dietary/medical needs if given advance notice – please contact the school office so we can help you organise this if necessary. If your child has any food allergies please inform us via email: email@example.com
The Bolingbroke Academy kitchen is a nut free environment and we do not purchase nuts or products containing nuts for use in our meals.
We usually operate a three weekly menu rotation; therefore the Week 1 menu is the first week back of the new term.
Packed lunches are not permitted for three reasons:
- We ensure every child has a nutritious meal
- Reduction of litter on site
- There is no storage space available for packed lunches nor space for pupils to eat in a separate area
If a pupil is found with fizzy drinks, gum or sweets they will be confiscated and the pupil will receive a same-day 30 minute detention. If found chewing gum a 60 minute detention will be issued.